Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Well, I am a bachelor for the next few days. Cheryl is at Disney in Florida for the next few days :(. The dog and I didn't know what to do with ourselves all day yesterday, so I watched Band of Brothers. If you haven't seen this series it is very good. It amazes me that any of them came back alive. After watching that and finding out that there was nothing worth watching on TV, Frodo and I went to bed at 6 PM! I never go to bed that early, but I slept through to 4 AM. I must have needed the sleep.

Frodo and I did take a walk yesterday, but we didn't go very far. It was a lot colder then I expected. We only walked about a mile and a half and my hands and face were half frozen. Frodo enjoys even the small walks. He just likes to get out and smell all the scents that his nose picks up.

I'm back at work now after the three day weekend, so hopefully it will make the time go by faster until Cheryl gets home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish you were here!

Stephanie Brandt said...

Did you know that Jer dug out Band of Brothers the other day and has been watching it, too? He loves it.