Sunday, November 29, 2009

BAH! HUMBUG!

Tis the season to be grumpy and tired! We went out yesterday to get a new Christmas tree and decorations, this after having gone to 5 different stores the night before! We started with breakfast out at 8 am and did not get back home until 6 PM! It wasn't all Christmas shopping we did get Cheryl a bunch of new winter clothes. That part I didn't mind I like shopping for clothes for her.
Needless to say the tree didn't get put up last night.

The saga continued today! Again we went to breakfast at 8 am and came home and started on the tree. It is now 4:30 and we are finally finished! I must admit it did turn out beautiful and then I went an got a blow up Santa that waves and talks. You decide here is the finished products.





2 comments:

Lynilu said...

Oh, those look good! I love shopping, but hate it this time of the year. Glad it's done for you. :)

Oscar said...

I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com