Saturday, April 25, 2009

Where Does It All Come From?

I probably should state that I'm embarrassed to post this picture, but I'm not. This is what happens after almost twenty three years of marriage. So no, I'm not ashamed, just scratching my head a bit over how we seemingly morphed into pack rats over the years.

It's a picture of our (still needs painted) garage. I can say that until today Don was parking his car in there. We decided to gather all our junk from the garage and inside the house, pile it inside the garage and wait for the 1800gotjunk people to pick it up in May. This is only part of it. We still have a few things like a BBQ, a small fire pit and other house items I'm sure we'll find before pick up day. It took us five hours to get all this together. At least we got our exercise in for today!

Happiness is knowing it will all be gone very soon, thus, refreshing our house, our minds and our spirits.

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Hi Cheryl~ I am here by way of Lynilu. I see you live in Jersey...so do I! I also see that you are an Aries...same as me.

I can totally sympathize with the picture. I too wonder how it is that we can accumulate so much stuff.

My blog is private so if you'd like to stop by, let me know.

Lynilu said...

Cheryl, I did email Daisy for you. If there is further problem, send me your email and I'll pass it along to her.

Your garage looks like most of the garages in the US, and not just during a cleaning season! I wish I could have someone come pick up my "junk," but my chosen home is rural, so I doomed myself to hauling it away myself.

Daisy said...

Hi Cheryl~ Send me an Email at njhoosier@hotmail.com and I will add you to my permissions.