Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Old Dogs

Who says you can't teach old dogs new tricks? I've decided to go back to school and get my BS degree in Computer Science. I will be doing it through on-line studies at DeVry. I have been boning up on my math, since I have to take a math, reading and essay placement test. It is truly amazing how much your brain can retain. I have not taken any math courses since high school and it amazed me how much I have retained! Knock on wood! I am hoping that with credit for classes I took while in the air force It will only take about a year and a half to get my degree. I am looking forward to as well as dreading this. Its been a long time since I have had to regiment myself to a study schedule.

On a happier note, I am looking forward to this weekend as we will be spending it with my son and his family from Vegas. They are going to Maryland and we will be meeting them there for some fishing, crabing and all around good eating (within weight watchers constraints, naturally). I am looking forward to seeing my grandson, who will be two in August. That trip will be followed up in two weeks with a trip to Tennessee. So look for new adventures for Frodo and family in the near future.


1 comment:

Oscar said...

I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com