Sunday, January 18, 2009

Feel Like Hibernating

"Our Adventures" is the name of our blog, but lately, it's just been too cold to be adventurous! Even Frodo hasn't been taking his regular walks. I know he wants to go out, but I'm not that fond of the cold weather. Maybe I should get him a treadmill! I've seen some dogs exercising on them on television. It wouldn't be the same though, and he would probably hate me for it.

Don and I have been dealing poker at the Borgata during their tournament. It's a lot less stressful for both of us this time. We are actually having fun with it. I wouldn't mind doing it more often. I especially like the fact that we are doing it together. We drive to work in one car and eat dinner there together. I think we are the only couple dealing cards there (at the tournament, that is).

During these cold days with poker in the evenings, I've been wearing pajamas during the day until I get ready for work. They're really nice and comfy along with the slippers my daughter-in-law, Stephanie, got me for Christmas. Non-skid too, I like that on my laminate floors.

No comments: