Thursday, May 28, 2009

Longwood Gardens

Don and I visited Longwood Gardens this past Memorial Day and celebrated our twenty-third wedding anniversary. It was a beautiful day to go and not too hot. Many flowers were blooming, and the trees and shrubs were a bold green and trimmed with special care. We took some pictures with the new camera. I'll put some up here. I had a little trouble lining them up on this page. Got flustered, so I left some pictures out, but these are enough...

























3 comments:

Lynilu said...

Gosh, those are pretty. I love places like that.

Daisy said...

I LOVE Longwood Gardens!!!

Oscar said...

I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com